Registered Nurse (RN)
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) is a ground-breaking addiction and mental health treatment provider, setting the standard when it comes to accessible, affordable, and effective care. RCA understands the heartache, damage, and pain substance use disorder causes a person as well as their family and friends. Not only do we believe that addiction treatment should be affordable, accessible, and evidence-based, but our driven, compassionate, and dedicated employees make those beliefs a reality! This is where you come in.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you’ll be a part of our inspiring mission of helping people jump start their journey into recovery from drug and/or alcohol addiction. Your expertise will aid in patient recovery, as you support and implement effective techniques that will impact the lives of our patients suffering from the disease of addiction and their families.
- Conducts intake assessments through interviews with patients & relatives to gather case history and plans and provides nursing care
- Makes nursing diagnosis of the medical status of patients and recommends treatment options
- Consults with medical and behavioral healthcare staff in designing appropriate treatment plans
- Administer prescribed medications and maintain medical records
- Assists the client in understanding the nature of the disease of addiction and the need for treatment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or the equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Updated/active state Registered Nursing license required
- At least 2 years of experience in behavioral healthcare/addiction OR 5 years of supervisory experience preferred
- Knowledge of health care, detoxification process, addiction, co-occurring disorders and DSM criteria and terminology
Job Location: RCA at Indianapolis – 8530 Township Line Rd., Indianapolis, IN 46260