Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) is a ground-breaking addiction and mental health treatment provider, setting the standard when it comes to accessible, affordable, and effective care. RCA understands the heartache, damage, and pain substance use disorder causes a person as well as their family and friends. Not only do we believe that addiction treatment should be affordable, accessible, and evidence-based, but our driven, compassionate, and dedicated employees make those beliefs a reality! This is where you come in.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you’ll be a part of our inspiring mission of helping people jump start their journey into recovery from drug and/or alcohol addiction. Your expertise will aid in patient recovery, as you support and implement effective techniques that will impact the lives of our patients suffering from the disease of addiction and their families.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at a Recovery Centers of America facility plans, directs and coordinates medically-approved programs and plays an essential role in the lives of those in our community.
- Assess the physiological and behavioral health status of the patient
- Completes initial assessment and develops the plan of care
- Recognizes reports and acts upon reports of deviation in diagnostic studies
- Assists the client in understanding the nature of the disease of addiction and the need for treatment
Education & Experience
- State-registered Practical Nursing license required
- One (1) year of experience in a substance abuse or behavioral health setting is desirable, but incumbent may be a recent graduate; phlebotomy skills preferred
Job Location: RCA at Indianapolis – 8530 Township Line Rd., Indianapolis, IN 46260