Website Recoverycoa Facilities
1-833-RCA-JOBS | (1-833-722-5627)
"My job in transportation allows me to be the first person an individual encounters as they are starting their journey towards a path of sobriety and a healthier life. We become a part of their time in RCA as we help them handle any life situations that they may need to get to while staying with us. We may also be involved in their aftercare transportation needs and truly get to see them blossom as they continue along their new journey." Darren Lewis, RCA Driver
In 2013, Recovery Centers of America (RCA) announced a goal: Save one million lives from the disease of addiction. We’re working fast and hard to fulfill that promise, with over 11 facilities that offer evidence-based inpatient, outpatient, and medication-assisted treatment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We know one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to addiction treatment; that’s why we tailor our treatment for each patient and offer specialized programs for patients with trauma and multiple recurrences, as well as programs for older adults, first responders, and more.
We believe in the power of local treatment, because families are a huge part of the treatment and recovery process at RCA. Our family program rebuilds, restores, or strengthens family relationships.
Our curriculum, resources, and evidence-based care were created to help patients not just achieve recovery, but maintain it for life. All of our services and treatment are delivered by clinical expertise – that’s where you come in.
All of our services and treatment is delivered by compassionate, dedicated expertise – that’s where you come in.
As a Driver, you’ll be a part of our heroic mission of helping millions of people jumpstart their recovery. You’re often the first RCA "face" patients will see. As patients begin their journey to recovery with you, they may be scared, anxious, fearful, unsure. You’ll be trained to handle emergencies and will often act as a compassionate listener to ease their concerns, answer their questions, and help them get settled into their temporary residential living.
If you’re looking for a fulfilling, life-changing job, Recovery Centers of America is the right place for you. And you’re the right candidate for us!
* Must maintain an up to date driver’s license
* Transports residents and visitors
* Performs vehicle daily inspections to ensure safety
* Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action in a timely manner.
* This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
* Job Knowledge: Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, keeps job knowledge current, is in command of critical issues.
* Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
* Integrity: Uphold personal and professional ethics and values, taking into account the values of the organization and respecting the culture, beliefs and abilities of individuals.
* Must possess a minimum High School or Equivalency Diploma and a minimum of two years of experience.
* Must be knowledgeable of laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to outpatient treatment security.
* Written and oral communication skills
Job Location: Recovery Centers of America at Indianapolis – 8530 Township Line Road, Indianapolis, Indiana 46260