Full Time Permanent
As a Driver at Recovery Centers of America, you’ll be a part of our impactful mission of helping millions of people jumpstart their recovery. You’re often the first RCA face patients will see. As patients begin their journey to recovery with you, they may be scared, anxious, fearful, unsure. You’ll be trained to handle emergencies and will often act as a compassionate listener to ease their concerns, answer their questions, and help them get settled into their temporary residential living.
- Provide transportation via motor vehicle to patients, and/or staff, to doctor appointments, shopping centers or other locations, as directed by the Facilities Manager, in a safe and timely manner, adhering to strict time schedules.
- Provide services such as baggage handling, assistance to special needs passengers and other associated tasks.
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action in a timely manner.
- Must maintain an up to date driver’s license
- Must be compassionate
Education & Experience
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
Job Location: RCA at Indianapolis – 8530 Township Line Rd., Indianapolis, IN 46260